Greetings, my beauties!
My name is Jennifer Jackson, and I am a creative who has a passion of beauty, content design, photography, healthy living and inspiring others. I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, but relocated to Atlanta, Georgia in 2017. I have always had a niche in creativity and expressed my artistic abilities from drawing, painting, practicing calligraphy and doing hair.
My love for makeup blossomed from learning how to apply eyeshadow to my eyebrows for filling and enhancement. My hobby of playing in makeup has turned into a career that I love and enjoy.
As a Freelance Makeup Artist, I provide elite, on location services to clients in the Greater-Atlanta area.
Jennifer J. Artistry offers services include the following:
- Makeup application for
- Special occasions
- Photography collaborations
- Makeup lesson consultations
- Makeup education
- Creative direction
- Content photography services
Get to know me: Seven Random Facts about Jennifer J.
- I started my first blog, Artsy Glam in college where it talked about art and the beauty industry. It never published.
- I am obsessed with candles, especially the fall season inspired scents.
- I love men's fashion more than women's fashion!
- During college, I studied Graphic Design with the hopes of landing my (then) dream job as a designer for a major magazine in New York City.
- I am a music fanatic. I listen to music more than watch television.
- I love coffee! I am not a morning person and cannot function without it. I love tea too!
- Not only am I a creative, but I am educated as well. I have a BS in Management, MBA and a certification in Social Marketing.